I’ve got a question for you today…
Who’s your ideal customer?
Understanding your ideal customer will determine E V E R Y T H I N G about your marketing efforts.
- Which social media platform is he/she on the most?
- What kind of hashtags does he/she use in their posts?
- Are they super busy or do they have time to join you for weekly webinars?
- What Facebook groups are they in?
- What do they like to do in their free time?
- Are they even interested in your offer?
GET AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE. The more specific you can get, the better chance you’ll have to manifest this person in real life. And this helps a TON when you’re creating content. You can keep that person in mind when sharing your message, and it makes it soooo much easier to write or record videos when you’re thinking about ONE person seeing it and not your entire audience!
Today I encourage you to spend some time journaling about your ideal customer. Give them:
- A name
- An age
- An online username
- A family structure
- Names for their kids and their pets (if applicable)
- A job
- Interests, hobbies, and weekend activities
- Goals and dreams
- Struggles and challenges they’re currently facing
+ any more specific details that apply to your world.
Come up with a paragraph or two about who this person is…and I’d love it if you’d comment below and share your ideal customer’s story with me!
Thanks for reading. You’re totally my ideal customer. 🙂
P.S. Not running a business? This practice can be good for other areas of your life too. Who’s your ideal partner? Your ideal job recruiter? Your ideal BFF?